Wonderful Solidbody Electric from Yamaha
Get stellar tone, feel, and appointments with the Yamaha PAC612VIIFM Pacifica. This no-nonsense solidbody electric guitar has a lightweight alder body with a laminated flamed maple top, finished in gorgeous gloss polyurethane. Three Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of amazing tones, from warm and rocking to clear and singing. A beautifully smooth maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard is immediately playable and comfortable — great for lead or chords.
Built for tone
The Yamaha PAC612VIIFM Pacifica features a Seymour Duncan TB-14 humbucker in the bridge position, letting you dial in killer humbucking tone. A Seymour Duncan SP90-1N single-coil in the neck position and a Seymour Duncan SSL-1 in the middle provide wonderful crisp, clear single-coil tone. The 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull lets you split the humbucker and dial in all kinds of tonal colorings to fit your style and exploration in sound. Finally, a Wilkinson VS50 bridge provides stellar tonal support as well as a tremolo arm for more creative exploration in style.
You will love the sleek C-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard on the PAC612VIIFM. It is smooth, responsive, and instantly playable — great for lead playing or chording. And with Grover locking tuners, you can play with confidence, knowing that you will stay in tune.
Yamaha PAC612VIIFM Pacifica Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- No-nonsense solidbody electric guitar with lightweight alder body
- 3 Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of amazing tones
- 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull let you split the humbucker and dial in a wide variety of tones
- C-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is comfortable and playable
- Wilkinson VS50 bridge and Grover locking tuners keep you in tune
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePacifica Doublecut
- Body MaterialAlder/Maple
- Top MaterialLaminated Flamed Maple
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorTranslucent Black
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeC
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets22, Medium
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.614"
- Nut MaterialTusq
- Bridge/TailpieceWilkinson VS50 Tremolo
- TunersGrover Locking
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan SSL-1 Single-coil
- Middle PickupSeymour Duncan SSL-1 RWRP Single-coil
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan TB-14 Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsD'Addario EXL120, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagSold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:PAC612VIIFM