Fully Hand Carved
Handcrafted from select natural, aged woods, the AV7 is carved from spruce and maple. Fitting together in a perfect pair, these two tonewoods sound brilliant together and are accompanied by well selected componenets including an ebony fingerboard and pegs, and a Wittner tailpiece.
As Beautiful as it Sounds
The reddish-golden shading and flamed back and sides give this violin a vibrant hue and lustrous appearance. Protected by a hand applied oil varnish, this violin will withstand beginner use with ease.
Warm and Even Tone
The spruce and maple tonewoods coupled with Thomastik Vision Medium Tension Strings work in sync to produce warm, even tones. Vibrating off the sturdy Aubert bridge, you'll love hearing the sounds gracefully eminate from this violin.
- Hand Carved Full Size Violin
- Spruce Top with Maple Neck, Back, and Sides
- Oil Varnish
- Reddish-Golden Shading with Flamed Back and Sides
- Aubert Bridge, Ebony Fingerboard and Pegs, Wittner Tailpiece
- Thomastik Vision Medium Tension Strings
- Case, Brazilwood Bow, and Rosin Included