Excellent intonation and tone.
The Revelle 700 is an exceptionally elegant, top of the line violin boasting a remarkably rich color palette and a mature, broad sound capable of subtle nuance. It’s a refined and seducing instrument for the advanced performer. This is a refined and powerful violin crafted by makers with over 3 years’ experience for the advanced student or adult amateur.FEATURES
- Wood: Crafted with naturally air-dried premium Italian Spruce top and European tone woods all aged 7+ years.
- Varnish: the finest quality spirit and oil hybrid varnish a skillfully, hand-applied in 7 layers; antiquing qualities are based on the Guarneri del Gesu “Ysaÿe”
- Fittings: French-made Despiau one-tree bridge, Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English-style E string adjuster, well-aged ebony pegs, and a Guarneri-style ebony chinrest.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and 100% sound adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability and optimal sound.
Order now and experience top quality.SPECIFICATIONS
- Maker experience is 10+ years
- Hand-applied antique spirit/oil varnish
- Naturally-aged 7+ years Italian solid Spruce top
- Naturally-aged 7+ years Italian solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English style E string adjuster
- Guarneri-style chinrest
- French-made one-tree Despiau Bridge
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings