PRS SE Mark Holcomb
The SE Mark Holcomb model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5” scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting.
Top Wood - Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple Veneer
- Back Wood - Mahogany
Number of Frets - 24
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - 3-Piece Maple with Satin Finish
- Neck Shape - Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony with White Binding
- Fretboard Inlay - Birds
Bridge - Plate Style
- Tuners - PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type - Black Chrome
Treble Pickup - Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan "Omega"
- Bass Pickup - Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan "Alpha"
- Controls - Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- PRS Gig Bag Included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Annual Setup
- MODCAT: MHHB
- 6.9 lbs