Celebrate 10 Years of the PRS S2 series
Chunky Pattern Vintage neck profile
This guitar’s Pattern Vintage profile clocks in on the chunkier side of the spectrum, featuring a distinct asymmetrical profile that conforms to your grip, from the base all the way to the neck joint. While it’s a thicker shape, it’s by no means clunky — Irvine Art & Music guitarists across all styles have come to favor the Pattern Vintage profile for its comfortably full feel. Combined with the S2 10th Anniversary McCarty 594’s slightly shorter 24.594-inch scale length, this guitar brandishes a decidedly old-school flavor that’s all but guaranteed to resonate with vintage 6-string enthusiasts.
Dual-coil power, single-coil clarity
Rooted in the past with an eye toward the future, PRS 58/15 LT humbuckers perfectly capture the dual-coil magic of a late ’50s humbucker, then enhance it with all the benefits of modern construction. The result? A pickup with focused mids, balanced lows and highs, and unmatched clarity. In a nutshell, it’s a sound that’s equal parts classic humbucker warmth and stunning single-coil snap. What’s more, this iteration of the 58/15 sports an LT (low turn) wind for a slightly more vintage feel than the standard version, lowering the output to provide an open and resonant tone.
Straight out of Stevensville, Maryland
In 2013, PRS launched the S2 series: a line of instruments that offers American-made PRS quality with a non-nonsense feature set, designed as workhorse guitars for the modern musician. The PRS S2 10th Anniversary McCarty 594 celebrates a decade of the S2 series’ success with upgraded pickups, custom finishes, beautiful tonewoods, and more. It’s a fitting tribute to one of our favorite PRS series of instruments, and if the PRS S2 10th Anniversary’s top-quality build and design are any indication of the future, here’s to 10 more amazing years for the S2 series!
PRS S2 10th Anniversary McCarty 594 Limited Edition Electric Guitar Features:
- Celebrates 10 years of the PRS S2 series — only 1,000 models available worldwide!
- Mahogany body with a comfortable asymmetric bevel provides a warm tonal foundation
- Maple top enhances brightness and note-to-note clarity
- Cuban mahogany neck carved into chunky Pattern Vintage profile
- Elegant rosewood fingerboard in a versatile 10-inch radius
- PRS 58/15 LT humbuckers offer a modern take on the classic ‘50s humbuckers, with unmatched tonal definition
- 5-way switch unlocks myriad tonal options, including split single-coil tones
- PRS 2-piece stoptail bridge and vintage-style locking tuners crank up the reliability and enhance sustain
- Custom S2 Series 10th-anniversary truss rod cover
- Iconic PRS Mother of Pearl Birds fingerboard inlays
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeS2 McCarty 594
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialAsymmetric bevel-cut Maple
- Body FinishNitro over Cellulose CAB
Color McCarty Sunburst & Dark Cherry Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapePattern Vintage
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayMother-of-pearl Birds
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length24.594"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/TailpiecePRS Adjustable Bridge with 2-piece Stopbar Tailpiece
- TunersVintage-style Locking
- Neck PickupPRS 58/15 LT Humbucker
- Bridge PickupPRS 58/15 LT Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case/Gig BagGig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:111406::MS:KC1 & 111406::FR:KC1