Stage-quality Sound That’s Built to Last
The XPRS122 is a versatile 2-way active loudspeaker capable of producing well-balanced sound in nearly any audial environment. Carrying a robust woofer and driver combo, four incredible DSP modes, and a power-efficient Class D build, this reliable speaker houses a crystal-clear output perfect for live music, stage presentations, and monitoring applications. Irvine Art & Music loudspeaker experts especially appreciate the XPRS122’s electronic protection features, which keep your speakers free from damage and continuously provide faithful audio. Topped off with a sleek plywood housing, rubber feet, and a metal handle for easy transportation, the XPRS122 is a speaker perfect for on-the-go musicians and in-studio producers alike.
Top-shelf woofer and driver combo
From the moment they started, Pioneer DJ has included high-quality drivers in their speakers to ensure a crystal-clear output. The XPRS122 holds true to this standard. With its 12-inch woofer and 1-inch exit compression driver combo, this speaker can provide authentic sound from live music scenarios to presentation applications. A 48Hz–20kHz frequency response ensures a balanced output that’s easily — and efficiently — run by its Class D powering system. So, if you’re looking for a speaker that can deliver powerful sound with the added benefit of using less power, the XPRS122 is your ticket.
Four stunning DSP modes for any application
On top of its stunning driver duo, the XPRS122 offers four unique DSP modes, allowing you to fine-tune your speaker’s output for any situation. Offered modes include Live, Music, Speech, and Monitor, generating a wealth of audial options that exceed standard musical purposes. And don’t worry about performance with any of these options — onboard thermal, overload, digital limiter, and electronic compressor protection ensure that your speaker provides reliable output anywhere, anytime.
Pioneer DJ XPRS122 12-inch Active Loudspeaker Features:
- 2-way active loudspeaker with 12-inch woofer and 1-inch exit compression driver
- Balanced, authentic audio output with impressive bass power
- 4 DSP modes: Live, Music, Speech, and Monitor
- Thermal, overload, digital limiter, and compressor protections
- Metal pole mount, M10 threaded inserts, and pull-back cover allows for easy mounting
- Sturdy plywood construction with rubber feet and metal handle
- 48Hz–20kHz frequency response delivers crystal-clear audio
- Power-efficient Class D power rating
- Channels:3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:12" woofer
- HF Driver Size:1" compression driver
- Total Power:2000W Peak
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Frequency Response:48Hz-20kHz (-6dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:131dB SPL
- Signal Processing:DSP Presets
- Enclosure Material:Plywood
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:44.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:XPRS122