Elite DJ Mixer with Next-gen Processing
Six channels are ready for anything
Whether you mix with CDJs, or want to integrate hardware like synths and drum machines, the Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 mixer has you covered. Six channels are at the ready, each with its own 4-band EQ for sound shaping, compression for beefing up weak tracks, and filter knob. Best of all, the analog inputs on the back of the DJM-V10 line up with each channel, making it easier to hook up gear in the booth.
Dedicated filter per channel
Speaking of individual channels, the DJM-V10 packs a dedicated filter on each channel. This original filter design offers LPF and HPF modes, and is very intelligent about how the filter knob behaves. All the way counterclockwise, the filter is off; fully clockwise, it's fully engaged. The range of the knob is dependent on whether you have LPF or HPF mode engaged, meaning the knob is tuned to the filter type. You'll be able to make more nuanced tweaks to your filters, in other words.
Six sends per channel
The DJM-V10 DJ mixer gives you a lot of options for sending tracks to effects and external destinations. Each channel offers four independent effects sends to the built-in Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb effects. You also have two external sends for use with your own effects processors. For even more creative potential, return your external effects sends back to a spare channel on the DJM-V10 to further shape your effects with the EQ, filter, and more effects sends.
Dual headphone outs and Booth EQ
You and another DJ can monitor independently with the DJM-V10 mixer, thanks to its dual headphone outputs. Each has its own Cue/Master Mix control. And given its built-in Booth EQ, you'll have comprehensive control over what you hear through your monitor speakers, too.
Supports all pro DJ software formats
No matter what your preferred DJ setup looks like, the Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 is ready to adapt. It supports the most popular DJ software out there, including rekordbox, Traktor Pro 3, and Serato DJ Pro. You can even connect your iPad via Multi I/O to interface with the RMX-1000 app for triggering effects and pre-assigned samples.
Supports Pro DJ LINK ShowKontrol protocol
If you're familiar with the Pro DJ LINK ShowKontrol protocol, you know that it can mean the difference between an average show and a world-class performance. Pro DJ LINK ShowKontrol allows you to use data from the DJM-V10 to align your sound with visual elements like lighting, creating a more captivating experience for your audience.
Record your mixes to DJM-REC app for iOS
Whether you're performing in the club, or crafting mixes in your studio, the DJM-V10 DJ mixer makes it simple to record and share your sets. If you have an iOS device, make sure to get the DJM-REC app. Not only does it make it easy to record your mix, you can upload your audio to cloud services, or even livestream your sets.
Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 Long Fader DJ Mixer Features:
- 6-channel professional DJ mixer with support for rekordbox, Traktor Pro 3, and Serato DJ Pro
- Comprehensive I/O options, with analog inputs that line up with channels for easier setup in the booth
- Stellar sound quality, with 32-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters, and 64-bit internal processing
- 4-band EQ on each channel for sound shaping and isolation
- Compressor on each channel for beefing up weak sounds
- Dedicated filter on each channel with LPF and HPF modes
- 4 built-in effects including Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb
- 4 effects sends and 2 external sends per channel
- Master 3-band EQ for shaping your entire mix
- High-resolution long-throw faders
- Dual headphone outputs allow 2 DJs to monitor independently
- Booth EQ gives you control over the sound coming out of your booth monitor speakers
- Supports Pro DJ LINK ShowKontrol protocol for integration with lights and other visuals
- Record, upload, and livestream your mixes with the DJM-REC app for iOS
- Lockable power cable for when things get crazy
- Channels:6 + Mic
- Audio Interface:32-bit/96kHz
- Screen :Touch Display
- MIDI Control:Yes
- Signal Processing:Compressor
- Effects:Delay, Echo, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser, Pitch, Vinyl Brake
- Analog Inputs:6 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono), 6 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 1 x XLR-1/4" (mic), 1 x 1/4" TRS (mic)
- Analog Outputs:1 x Dual RCA Stereo (rec), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master), 2 x XLR (master L/R), 2 x 1/4" (booth L/R)
- Digital Inputs:6 x Coax
- Digital Outputs:1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Headphones:2 x 1/4", 2 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O:Out/USB
- USB:2 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Other I/O:1 x RJ-45 (LAN link), 6 x 1/4" TS (3 x stereo send), 6 x 1/4" TS (3 x stereo return)
- EQs:4-band EQ, Lowpass Filter, Highpass Filter
- Compatibility:Serato DJ Pro, Traktor Pro 3, Rekordbox
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.14 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 or later
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable (included)
- Weight:26.24 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DJM-V10-LF/UXJCB