Club-ready Mixer for Serious Vinyl Rigs
Loaded with hands-on controls and built-in effects
When you look at the DJM-S11, you'll see many controls that are normally found on all-in-one DJ controllers. In fact, the only things that are missing are the decks and deck controls. Rubber performance pads for controlling Serato DJ's hot cues, roll, slice, loop, and other functions are there, and there's also a full set of effects controls. But the DJM-S11 is so much more than a controller that lets you flesh out your vinyl/DVS setup. It's a killer digital DJ mixer, complete with powerful filters and onboard effects, including six dedicated Beat FX plus Filter FX such as Dub Echo, Noise, and Pitch. A pair of large style levers let you quickly switch effects on and off, making it fast and easy to combine analog sources with your Serato DJ rig.
Dual USB audio interfaces make changeovers easy
A set of two independent USB audio interfaces (sound cards) is one of the reasons why the DJM-S11 makes the short list of mixers Irvine Art & Music Sales Engineers happily recommend to club owners. These USB connections allow one DJ to hook up while another is performing. In other words: when it's time to changeover, the music never has to stop. They also make battle setups super easy, even if both DJs are running Serato DJ.
Magvel Pro Crossfader lets you pull off scratch miracles
If you scratch, then you're going to love performing with the Pioneer Pro DJ DJM-S11 mixer's Magvel Pro crossfader. No matter what kind of resistance or fader curve you prefer, the Magvel Pro can deliver it, allowing you to adjust between smooth crossfades and sharp cuts, effortless glide or stay-put stiffness, and everything in between. Do you sometimes get a bit overzealous with your fader flicks? There's no need to worry about rebound, thanks to the Magvel Pro's shock-absorbing bumpers, which cushion the fader at either extreme.
Pioneer Pro DJ DJM-S11 Digital Mixer Features:
- A powerful club-ready DJ mixer for use with vinyl and Serato DJ DVS systems
- Dual USB audio interfaces make battle setups and changeovers easy
- Onboard EQs, filters, and effects provide excellent standalone functionality
- Adjustable Magvel Pro crossfader lets you dial in the curve and resistance you like
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads let you trigger hot cues, loops, rolls, and more
- Customizable effects controls include high-visibility OLED displays
- Channels:2 + Mic
- Audio Interface:24-bit/48kHz (4 x 4)
- Screen :4.3" Multi-touch display
- Pads/Triggers:16 x Multi-color Performance Pads
- Effects:Beat FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverb, Vinyl Brake, Phaser, Back Spin ; 6 x Software FX Buttons
- Analog Inputs:2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (aux), 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (master), 2 x 1/4" TRS (booth), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master2)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:2 x Type B, 2 x Type A (CDJ/controller)
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Faders:2 x Volume
- Crossfader:Magvel Fader Pro
- EQs:3-band EQ, Lowpass/Highpass Filter
- Compatibility:Serato DJ Pro, Serato DVS, Rekordbox
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.14 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 or later
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:11.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DJM-S11