The Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 mixer provides DJs with four channels that offer endless creative opportunities. In a world where it's becoming increasingly difficult for newcomers to stand out, this mixer is designed to accommodate a range of distinctive DJ approaches and take the craft into new territory.
With its suite of connectivity options, the DJM-A9 offers unparalleled control and dynamism in performances, whether solo or back-to-back. The mixer features two sets of USB-B and USB-C ports that enable simultaneous connections of two devices, regardless of their operating systems. The inclusion of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connections, combined with the ability to toggle inputs, ensures DJs can easily connect to multiple devices.
The DJM-A9 includes a range of audio texturizing tools and effects that are broken out into multiple sections, including microphone FX, Sound Color FX, and Beat FX. The mixer's Beat FX options provide rhythmically-aligned choices, with 14 options to choose from that can be toggled with a simple button press. The X-Pad, a touch-sensitive surface, allows for dialing in spatial FX with simple slide or tap functions.
The mixer's ergonomic design features a larger footprint that improves workflow and creates an improved ergonomic arrangement. DJs can enjoy native connectivity with the DJM-REC app for sharing high-quality streams in real-time via Mixcloud, Twitch, and more.
The Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 mixer is a comprehensive solution for DJs looking for precise and intuitive controls, flexible connectivity, and innovative FX that won't sacrifice quality. Whether you're streaming from home or shutting down the hottest club in town, the DJM-A9 is a masterful step forward for DJs.
Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 4-channel DJ Mixer Features:
- Comprehensive I/O suite with MIDI compatibility, digital inputs, send/return channels, booth output, dual USB hubs, and dedicated headphone outputs
- 3-band per-channel EQ, trim, deck assignment, and channel selection
- Center Lock feature keeps knob values maxed out at the center position of each channel’s Sound Color FX control
- Dual pairs of USB-B and USB-C ports for simultaneous connection of two laptops/devices
- Toggle between ISO and EQ curves with a single switch
- Channel fader shape and crossfader profile shape each feature a dedicated 3-way switch
- Magvel Fader crossfader with smooth, consistent resistance
- 2 headphone outputs with mix and level adjustments
- 2 microphone inputs with echo, pitch, and megaphone options
- Booth controls with level adjustment and 2-band EQ
- Sound Color FX with 6 different texturizing tools
- Beat FX suite with 14 different performance and tempo-based FX
- X-Pad with touch-sensitive interface for audio spatialization FX
- Dedicated microphone FX with separate reverb
- Optional 48V phantom power for microphone 1 slot
- Multi I/O suite with independent channel selector and USB-A port
- Wireless connectivity with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- DVS use with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
- DJM-REC app support for high-quality streaming
- Support with TC Supply’s ShowKontrol for lighting and video control
- Lockable power cord for constant, reliable support
- Channels:4 channels
- Audio Interface:32-bit/96kHz (4 x 4)
- Effects:6 x Sound Color FX, 14 x Beat FX
- Analog Inputs:4 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono), 4 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic), 1 x 1/4" (mic 2)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (master), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (rec out), 2 x 1/4" (booth)
- Digital Inputs:4 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- USB:1 x Type A, 2 x Type C
- Other I/O:2 x 1/4" (send), 2 x 1/4" (return), RJ45 LAN link
- EQs:3-band EQ
- Compatibility:Rekordbox, Serato DJ Pro, ShowKontrol, ProDJ Link Bridge
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC Cable
- Weight:22.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DJM-A9