Big British Tone from a Small Orange Amp!
- 30 watts of British tone and more
- Take your tone with you!
30 watts of British tone
An all-tube, 30 watt portable guitar amp head, the Dual Terror features a unique 2-stage preamp which offers huge tonal range using just three controls. When driven, this little amp has almost as much gain as most four stage lead channels! The Dual Terror's 2-channel design gives you big, warm tones alongside the near-legendary tones of the Tiny Terror, making this a supremely versatile amp.
Take your tone with you!
The Dual Terror has been built to the same rugged specification as the bigger Orange amps and its portability makes it perfect for gigging around town or rehearsing. The Dual Terror switches between seven, 15, and 30 watts for stage or studio use and recording. This little amplifier is a record producer's dream and comes complete with a padded travel gig bag.
- Independent volume, tone, and gain controls for each channel
- Power switch
- Output valve switch
- 1.5mm Zintec chassis with steel vented top case
- Padded gig bag included
- Switchable between 7, 15, and 30 watts
- 4 x ECC83 and 4 x EL84 tubes
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:30W/15W/7W
- Preamp Tubes:4 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:4 x EL84
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:3 x 1/4" (speakers)
- Effects Loop:No
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:22 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DT30H