Irvine Art & Music knows that accurate monitoring is key to great performances. Specifically designed for optimal dynamic reproduction of the electric and acoustic pianos in the Nord Piano Library, the Nord Piano Monitor V2 system gives keyboardists the ultimate nearfield monitoring experience onstage and in your studio. Featuring a new design where the brackets are mounted directly to the bottom of the speaker, the second generation of these popular compact monitors let you experience the true character of Nord’s acclaimed electric and acoustic piano sounds with breathtaking depth and dynamics. The Nord Piano Monitors feature an additional auxiliary audio input for connecting a laptop or smartphone — ideal for rehearsing, playing along, or just listening to music. Nord Piano Monitors are compatible with all Nord products.
Note: The direct-mountable option is currently available for the Nord Piano 4, Nord Grand, Stage 3 76HP, and Stage 3 88 Rev B.
Nord Piano Monitors V2 Features:
- Designed for optimal reproduction of Nord Piano Library instruments
- Dual inputs for keyboard (2 x 1/4") and aux (3.5mm stereo)
- 4.5" woofer, 3/4" tweeter
- 2 x 80-watt amplification
- Sub Out (RCA connector)
- Included: 2 stereo pairs of TRS cables (.5 meter, 1.5 meter); 1.2 meter speaker cable to connect the monitors
1 x 4.5" woofer, 1 x 0.75" tweeter
2 x 80W
2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux)
1 x 1/4", 1 x RCA (to sub)