Micro Full-stack Madness!
The Marshall MS-4 Micro Full-Stack guitar combo amp pumps out a ton of pure Marshall tone for its diminutive size. The MS-4 is ideal for weekend getaways, impromptu jams, and just having fun. One watt may not seem very loud, but trust us - this puppy can crank. You get clean or overdrive settings, gain and tone controls, and your choice of battery or AC power (via an optional adapter). If you're hooked on Marshall tone and can't take your full-sized rig with you - take the Marshall MS-4 Micro Full-Stack instead.
Marshall MS-4 Micro Stack Guitar Combo Amp Features at a Glance:
- Classic Marshall styling in a micro-sized full-stack amp
- 1 watt of authentic Marshall tone
- Clean and overdrive settings
- Volume, gain, and tone controls
- Headphone jack can also be used to drive an external power amp
- Battery- or AC-powered (with optional power adapter)
Take your tone with you with Marshall's MS-4 Micro Full-Stack!
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:2W
- Speakers:2 x 2" Speakers
- EQ:Tone Control
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Power Source:9V Battery / Optional AC adapter (sold separately)
- Weight:0.75 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M-MS-4-U