The Foundation Of Rock... Times Four!
12 all-valve amps in one
Each of the JVM's four channels has three modes - green, orange and red - providing 12 totally unique yet complementary amplifier topologies, making it like having 12 amps in one! As a result, the JVM410H offers an amazing array of instantly switchable tones - from the cleanest clean to the highest gain ever found in a Marshall and all points in between! Overflowing with harmonically rich tone and responsive fluidity, each and every one of its 12 modes exudes that unmistakable Marshall sound while expanding upon it.
- Clean: With the gain stages lurking after the tone controls, all three modes offer classic clean and bluesy tones - simple, pure, and perfect.
- Crunch: From a Plexi Super Lead (green) to a 2203 (orange) to a hot-rodded JCM800 monster (red), this is the classic rocker's dream.
- OD 1: Imagine every high-gain, all-valve Marshall ever made and then add even more gain! With incredible tone and extreme gain that runs the gamut from cutting to fluid, OD 1 is perfect for shredding, hard rock, and metal.
- OD 2: Add even more gain to OD 1 and change the tone network topology in the all-important mids and you have a fire-breathing, modern high-gain monster that takes no prisoners. Totally addictive!
The JVM front panel is simple and uncompromising; dedicated gain, EQ, volume, and reverb are present for each of the four channels. Add to this a master section with dual master volumes, resonance, and presence controls and you have a clear, concise layout that makes the JVM easy and intuitive to use.
Seamless switching, perfect memory, and MIDI
The onboard logic not only ensures switching is swift and silent, but it also remembers the position of each front panel switch in all 12 modes - reverb (on/off), FX loop (on/off) and master volume (one or two). So, when you return to any mode, all switch settings will be exactly as you left them - even after you've powered the amp down. This groundbreaking system combined with revolutionary new footswitch technology, plus MIDI switching capabilities, adds even further to the JVM's already incredible flexibility.
Ultimate control and connectivity
Every JVM is supplied with a 6-way, fully programmable footswitch. This revolutionary patent-pending technology allows single front panel switches or entire setups to be simply assigned to any footswitch. The footswitch's group of multicolor LEDs reflect every front panel switch status ensuring, in the heat of a performance, that you know exactly where you are with no need to see the amp. To add to it's already impressive guitarist-friendly features, the JVM footswitch connects to the amplifier via a standard guitar lead, making it easy to replace with any length you may need. Additionally, the JVM's MIDI in and thru connection means it can easily be integrated in a MIDI switching setup, allowing you to store and recall 128 complete amplifier setups and enabling your pedalboard to easily control the amp. With its built-in memory and switching options, the JVM's possibilities are endless!
The onboard studio-quality digital reverb is routed in parallel and mixed with the direct signal by means of a valve. When the reverb is engaged, no degradation of the direct signal occurs. When switched off, it is removed from the circuit. The reverb circuit has also been designed to avoid abrupt cut-offs, allowing the reverb tail to decay naturally when switching or changing from channel to channel.
Loud and louder
Dual master volume controls increase the flexibility and balance of your sounds, and when assigned directly to the footswitch, can also be used as a solo boost. The resonance and presence controls act as a global equalizer, controlling how the power section reacts with the speakers, adding another layer of tone control, and letting you adjust the power amplifier dynamics to your own taste.
The JVM boasts two FX loops that live on its rear panel: a footswitchable parallel/series loop with level and mix controls, plus a series loop. When the JVM is combined with a MIDI effects processor and switched via MIDI, the sky's the limit!
Silence is golden
When on standby, the JVM's emulated XLR output is fully operational, allowing you to record in total silence - a godsend for those late night recording sessions!
Every JVM is made at the Marshall factory in the tonal heart of England. Time-tested, traditional methods of craftsmanship and construction are combined with the latest advances in modern manufacturing technology, ensuring world-class build quality and roadworthiness. Internally, the JVM circuitry and layout has been kept to a minimum, ensuring the integrity of the guitar tone and an incredibly low noise floor. All this coupled with meticulous valve selection and high-tolerance, quality components adds to the all-important reliability factor that is synonymous with the Marshall legend.
- 100-watt tube amp head
- Perfect for any 1960 Marshall cab
- 5 x ECC83s (12AX7s) and 4 x EL34s
- 4 independent channels
- Each channel boasts 3 modes
- Studio-quality digital reverb
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops series/parallel
- Emulated line-out
- 6-way footswitch with memory
- Channel switching via MIDI
- Made in England
- Number of Channels:4
- Total Power:100W
- Preamp Tubes:5 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:4 x EL34
- EQ:3-band EQ, Mid-shift switch, Resonance, Presence
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (power amp in/return)
- Outputs:4 x 1/4" (4/8 ohms), 1 x 1/4" (16 ohms), 1 x XLR (line out), 1 x 1/4" (preamp out/send)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- MIDI I/O:In/Thru
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (clean, crunch, overdrive 1/2, master, reverb)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 6-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:48.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M-JVM410H-U