Wireless Guitar Made Easy
Instrument wireless made blissfully simple
Other than switching it on, the Relay G10S is as easy to use as an instrument cable — no setup fuss, no fumbling with menus, just plug-and-play simplicity. You don’t even need to mess with batteries, thanks to the built-in Li-ion battery onboard the transmitter, which plugs into the dock to charge. And since you get up to six hours of run time with 150 hours of standby time, you don’t even need to panic about charging your Relay G10S mid-show. The guitarists here at Irvine Art & Music appreciate the intuitive ease of use afforded by the Relay G10S.
Cable Tone: the sound of a cable — without the cable!
You don’t want to be tethered to your amp, but that cable sure adds an undeniable character to your tone, doesn’t it? Excellent news! The G10S sports Line 6’s selectable Cable Tone technology, which simulates the subtle tonal effects of a standard 10- or 30-foot cable, giving you the freedom to rock from stage left to stage right — while sounding just like you’re wired.
Line 6 Relay G10S Digital Wireless System Features:
- Simple, affordable, and reliable instrument digital wireless system with 130' range
- Automatic setup means you never have to mess with menus or settings
- Manual frequency selection for using specific channels
- Redundant 24-bit digital wireless provides highly dynamic, clear, and reliable transmission
- Transmitter runs for up to 6 hours per charge and charges in the docking receiver
- Wireless signal and battery level LED indicators
- XLR direct out for getting your sound anywhere you need it
- Cable Tone switch emulates the sound of a 10' or 30' cable
- Ideal for guitar, bass, or other instruments with high-impedance outputs
- Manufacturer Part Number:99-128-0305