Incredibly Rugged Hybrid Uke Ideal for Grab-and-Go Lifestyle
Get the best of both worlds with the Ukadelic Bamboo Top Ukulele from Kala. This hybrid uke combines plastic with bamboo for an ultra-lightweight instrument that can be taken virtually anywhere without the worry of breakage. The toughness of the bamboo combined with rugged plastic means this uke can take the rigors of the grab-and-go lifestyle, from the beach to the bedroom. The Ukadelic Bamboo produces punchy high-end tone and surprisingly big volume. And original laser-etched artwork on the top of the Ukadelic Bamboo gives it a wonderful stage-ready visual you and your audience will enjoy. Uke enthusiasts here at Irvine Art & Music— and there are many — love this rugged, no-nonsense uke for its playability and amazing durability.
Kala Ukadelic Bamboo Top Ukulele Features:
- Ultra-durable hybrid uke ideal for taking to the beach without worry of breakage
- Produces punchy high-end tone and surprisingly big volume
- Original laser-etched artwork on the top gives it a wonderful stage-ready visual
- Number of Strings:4
- Top Material:Solid Bamboo
- Back & Sides Material:Textured Plastic
- Neck Material:Textured Plastic
- Fingerboard Material:Textured Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay:Celluloid Dots
- Number of Frets:12
- Scale Length:13.5"
- Tuners:Open Gear
- Nut Material:Plastic
- Nut Width:1.375"
- Saddle Material:Plastic
- Strings:Aquila Super Nylgut
- Case Included:Drawstring Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: UK-BAMBOO