Beautiful Tenor Ukulele from Kala
From Kala — the preeminent uke company
Kala is all about ukulele. In fact, ukes are all they make, and they make them exceedingly well. Kala is in no small part responsible for the strong resurgence of interest in ukuleles that we've seen since the mid-1990s. They design and manufacture over 120 different models made from a variety of woods, including lacewood, koa, mango, and many more, each imparting its own sonic signature and aesthetic beauty to these popular and iconic instruments.
Kala KA-PWT Tenor Ukulele Features:
- All-walnut tenor ukulele delivers incredible tone and playability
- Stage-ready presentation with light brown body and dark brown patterned grain
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard; incredibly smooth response up and down the neck
- Genuine GraphTech NuBone nut enhances overall tone and resonance
- Black binding and satin finish further enhance the uke's beautiful design
- Number of Strings:4
- Top Material:Pacific Walnut
- Back & Sides Material:Pacific Walnut
- Binding Material:Black
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:18
- Scale Length:17"
- Tuners:Closed Gear with Chrome buttons
- Nut Material:Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width:1.39"
- Saddle Material:Graph Tech NuBone
- Strings:Aquila Super Nylgut
- Manufacturer Part Number:KAPWT2006