Check Out This Tim Henson-spec'd Shredder!
Roasted maple neck and ebony fingerboard
The TOD10 Tim Henson Signature's roasted maple neck offers increased stability, durability, water resistance, and tolerance to temperature changes. Beyond that, the neck's AZ Oval "C" shape fills your hand nicely at the lower frets, while providing a more modern feel when you're playing up high. The TOD10 vaunts a fast-playing 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard with 24 stainless-steel frets. You also get a Graph Tech nut and Gotoh locking tuners. Illuminated side dots give you a great point of reference on dark stages. A head-turning "Tree of Death" inlay puts the perfect finishing touch on this solidbody electric guitar's fingerboard.
Loaded with Fishman Fluence Tim Henson humbuckers
The Fishman Fluence Tim Henson humbuckers in the Ibanez TOD10 Tim Henson Signature deliver the Polyphia virtuoso's most sought-after tones, from chiming cleans to scorching-hot leads. Unlike most wire-wound models, Fluence pickups manage to serve up this massive tone arsenal without noise or inductance issues. On top of that, Fishman Fluence Tim Henson humbuckers provide you with your choice of three distinctly different voices, plus a multitude of pickup combinations that are accessible via a dedicated push-pull tone pot and a 5-way blade switch.
Super-stable Gotoh T1502 tremolo
Developed in collaboration with Gotoh, the TOD10's T1502 allows for effortless string skipping and hybrid picking thanks to narrow string spacing. Loading the guitar's tremolo arm is a breeze by virtue of the T1502's snap-and-hold socket, and its arm torque adjuster allows for fine adjustments without any tools. The T1502's stud lock screws lock the stud bolts in place, enhancing the instrument's resonance and providing excellent tuning stability. As you'd expect, the T1502's 2-point floating tremolo system achieves an astoundingly smooth tremolo motion in either direction.
Ibanez TOD10 Tim Henson Signature Electric Guitar Features:
- Growling, mid-forward basswood body
- 2 multi-voice Fishman Fluence Tim Henson Signature humbuckers yield a multitude of tones
- Roasted maple neck offers stability and durability
- AZ oval "C"-shaped neck fills your hand nicely down low while providing a more modern feel up high
- 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard affords lightning-fast playability
- 24 ultra-durable stainless steel frets
- Graph Tech nut exhibits maximum resonance and superior tuning stability
- Illuminated side dots give you a great point of reference on dark stages
- Gotoh T1502 tremolo provides excellent tuning stability
- Rock-solid Gotoh locking machine heads
- Head-turning "Tree of Death" fingerboard inlay
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeTim Henson Signature
- Body MaterialAmerican Basswood
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorClassic Silver
- Neck MaterialRoasted Maple
- Neck ShapeAZ Oval C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayTree of Death
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.653"
- Nut MaterialTusq
- Bridge/TailpieceGotoh T1502 Tremolo
- TunersGotoh MG-T Locking
- Neck PickupFishman Fluence Tim Henson Signature Humbucker
- Bridge PickupFishman Fluence Tim Henson Signature Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull voicing)
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsNPS, .010-.046
- Case/Gig BagGig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:TOD10