Legendary J Custom Tone, Playability, and Visuals
Incredibly fast J Custom Super Wizard neck
Ibanez Wizard necks are thin and built for speed, and they enable effortless playability and comfort. The RG8570Z takes that design to the next level with its 5-piece maple/wenge J Custom Super Wizard neck. The just-right feel provided by this neck encourages lightning-fast runs, arpeggios, and hammer-ons. Capping the neck is a 24-fret Macassar ebony fingerboard, loaded with jumbo frets that are perfect for big note bends. Beyond that, the RG8570Z’s frets have been given Ibanez’s Prestige edge treatment, delivering the ultimate in smooth playability.
Three DiMarzio pickups cover expansive sonic range
There’s no denying the massive range of tone that you can get out of the Ibanez RG8570Z’s trio of DiMarzio pickups. First, there’s the DiMarzio Tone Zone at the bridge — a hot humbucker with a super-wide dynamic range. It’s a perfect complement to the RG8570Z’s DiMarzio Air Norton at the neck, which is deep, warm, and remarkably clean. Finally, a DiMarzio True Velvet in the middle position offers up clean, punchy high and midrange tones. You’ll love this ultra-flexible pickup trio.
Edge-Zero bridge for maximum expression
Whether you palm mute with precision or simply have a wild strumming style, few things are worse than getting hung up on your bridge during a furious performance. Guitar players at Irvine Art & Music all agree the Ibanez Edge-Zero bridge gets out of the way of your playing while still serving up maximum expression and tuning stability. You’ll barely know it’s there, thanks to its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. And locking studs give you additional tuning stability.
Ibanez RG8570Z J Custom Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Resonant African mahogany body capped in beautiful AAA flamed maple
- 5-piece maple/wenge J Custom Super Wizard neck provides a just-right feel
- Bound ebony fingerboard with Prestige fret edge treatment delivers the ultimate in smooth playability
- DiMarzio Air Norton, True Velvet, and Tone Zone pickups serve up classic tone
- Play expressively while maintaining your tuning stability with the Edge-Zero bridge-tailpiece
- Eye-grabbing tree of life fingerboard inlay and cosmo black hardware
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeJ Custom RG
- Body MaterialAfrican Mahogany
- Top MaterialAAA Flamed Maple
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorBrownish Sphalerite
- Neck Material5-Piece Maple/Wenge
- Neck ShapeRG J. Custom Super Wizard
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialBound Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard InlayAbalone/Mother-of-Pearl Tree of Life
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.692"
- Nut MaterialLocking
- Bridge/TailpieceEdge-Zero with ZPS3 Locking Tremolo
- TunersGotoh Machine Heads
- Neck PickupDiMarzio Air Norton Humbucker
- Middle PickupDiMarzio True Velvet Single-coil
- Bridge PickupDiMarzio The Tone Zone Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsD'Addario, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:RG8570ZBSR