Unleash Your Metal Fury with the Ibanez Axe Design Lab RGDMS8 from Irvine Art & Music!
If you're searching for the ultimate modern metal machine, look no further than the Ibanez Axe Design Lab RGDMS8 multi-scale 8-string electric guitar. This stunning instrument is built around an ultra-comfortable nyatoh body with a classic silver matte finish that is sure to turn heads. The multi-scale design of the 5-piece Wizard III-8 neck and 24-fret Macassar ebony fingerboard is the epitome of ergonomic design, allowing for lightning-fast runs, arpeggios, and hammer-ons with ease.
The RGDMS8 is equipped with Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers that deliver a massive tonal range, from modern active to high-output humbucking, without any unwanted noise or inductance issues. You can also choose between two different voices and additional sonic textures with the push-pull pot on the guitar's volume knob and coil-tap switch.
This beast of a guitar also features a Mono-rail hardtail bridge that maximizes playing comfort and vibration transfer, Gotoh locking tuners, and a head-turning satin finish. Whether you're shredding through your most furious leads or employing copious amounts of palm-muted chugging, the Axe Design Lab RGDMS8 is ready to unleash all your pent-up firepower.
Don't settle for a mediocre metal machine - experience the ultimate in modern metal with the Ibanez Axe Design Lab RGDMS8 from Irvine Art & Music.
Ibanez Axe Design Lab RGDMS8 Multi-scale 8-string Electric Guitar Features:
- 8-string electric guitar facilitates extend-range exploration
- Resonant nyatoh body with a comfortably contoured shape
- Comfortable 5-piece maple/walnut Wizard III-8 neck is topped with an ultra-playable Macassar ebony fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets are tailor-made for big note bends
- Multi-scale design yields an ultra-ergonomic playing experience
- 2 Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers yield aggressive yet articulate high-gain tones
- Push-pull volume pot unlocks 2 distinctly different voices for each pickup
- Coil-tap switch unlocks additional sonic textures
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads make string changes fast and easy
- Mono-rail single-string bridge configuration optimizes string vibration
- Head-turning satin finish
- Number of Strings8
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeRG
- Body MaterialNyatoh
- Body FinishSatin Polyurethane
- ColorClassic Silver Matte
- Neck Material5-piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck ShapeWizard III-8
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialJatoba
- Fingerboard InlayOffset White Dots
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"-27.2" Multi-scale
- Nut Width2.165"
- Nut MaterialPlastic
- Bridge/TailpieceIbanez Mono-rail bridge
- TunersGotoh MG-T Locking
- Neck PickupFishman Fluence Modern Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge PickupFishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume (push/pull voicing)
- Switching2-way mini-switch (coil-tap), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:RGDMS8CSM