Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high-impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback.
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with plenty of software, including Ableton Live Lite and Focusrite Hitmaker Expansion Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners, yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd-Gen interface owners a free three-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface Features:
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- High-headroom instrument input for bass, guitar, or synths
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output
- Supports iPad Pro
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 3-year warranty
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type USB-C
- Software:Ableton Live Lite, Plug-in Collective access, Hitmaker Expansion Bundle, 3-month Avid Pro Tools Subscription
- Compatibility:USB-C iPad Pro
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later (Scarlett), Windows 10 v1809 or later (3-month Avid Pro Tools Subscription)
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Manufacturer Part Number:AMS-SCARLETT-SOLO-3G