Heritage '60s Looks and Hearty Ampeg Bass Tones — to Go!
The 50-watt Rocket Bass RB-110 bass combo delivers classic good looks and timeless Ampeg tones to players on the move. Fans of the 1960s Rocket series of Ampeg amplifiers will especially groove on the RB-110's black diamond wrap and signature sparkle grille cloth. Of course, bassists of all stripes will enjoy taking the renowned Ampeg punch and growl to go with this easy-traveling solution. The Rocket Bass's Legacy preamp, 3-band EQ, and specially voiced ported speaker make it ridiculously easy to achieve monumental bass tones with any instrument in your arsenal. And thanks to a pair of 0dB and -15dB instrument inputs right on the front panel, the RB-110 has no trouble adjusting to hot-wound active humbuckers or passive vintage single-coils. When you're ready to add some grit to rhythms and sustain to leads, the Rocket Bass's SGT (Super Grit Technology) controls dial in a smooth-to-gnarled overdrive that manages to keep fundamentals full while packing on the heat. You'll even find an 1/8-inch aux input and an 1/8-inch headphone output to facilitate silent practice, whether you're jamming along to tracks at home or warming up in the green room pre-show.
The Rocket Bass RB-110's 50 watts and 10-inch ported speaker pack a surprising punch onstage or in a practice space. And while we at Irvine Art & Music feel this combo is more than capable for cafe shows and casual monitoring, if you're using the RB-110 in a full-band or large-venue setting, you'll definitely want to take advantage of its XLR balanced output and send a wet feed to the front of house for greater output. This XLR output is post-EQ and post-volume, too, so it succeeds in capturing the essence of your stage tone going straight into a mixer or recording interface.
Portable size, potent tone
A Legacy preamp and 3-band Ampeg tone stack give the Rocket Bass RB-110 bass combo the punch, power, and growl that Ampeg amps are known for. A specially voiced 10-inch speaker succeeds in delivering the goods for practice, tracking, and travel. Need a meatier tone? The Rocket Bass's SGT controls dial up the heat in a hurry. No matter what style of music you play, there are buckets of big-sounding tones waiting to be discovered in the Ampeg RB-110.
Vintage 1960s Ampeg visuals
Ampeg holds claim to some of the most recorded and toured-with bass amplifiers of all time. The Rocket Bass RB-110 combo amp looks back to Rocket amplifiers of the 1960s for its Atomic Age visual cues while focusing forward to bring in-demand bass features to a lightweight design. Whether you're just starting out or you're a van-seasoned veteran, bass players at Irvine Art & Music agree: there's loads to love about the Ampeg Rocket Bass RB-110 bass combo.
Ampeg RB-110 Rocket Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- Timeless Ampeg bass tone to go
- Takes visual cues from 1960s Rocket amplifiers
- Iconic black diamond wrap
- Signature sparkle grille cloth
- Ampeg Legend preamp with 3-band EQ delivers monumental bass tone for country to rock
- SGT overdrive packs on bite and sustain
- Specially voiced 10-inch speaker in a ported cabinet
- Balanced XLR output feeds a wet signal (post-EQ, post-volume) into a soundboard or recording medium
- 0dB/-15dB instrument inputs accommodate active or passive pickups
- 1/8-inch auxiliary input for jamming along to backing tracks
- 1/8-inch headphone output for practice and recording
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:Single
- Total Power:50W
- Speakers:1 x 10"
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (-15dB/0dB), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:22.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:99-015-1915