Heritage '60s Looks and Hearty Ampeg Bass Tones, to Go!
The 30-watt Rocket Bass RB-108 bass combo delivers classic good looks and timeless Ampeg tones to players on the move. Fans of the Rocket series of 1960s Ampeg amplifiers will especially groove on the RB-108's black diamond wrap and signature sparkle grille cloth. Of course, bassists of all stripes will enjoy taking the renowned Ampeg punch and growl to go with this easy-traveling solution. The Rocket Bass's Legacy preamp, 3-band EQ, and specially voiced ported speaker make it ridiculously easy to achieve monumental bass tones with any instrument in your arsenal. And thanks to a pair of 0dB and -15dB instrument inputs right on the front panel, the RB-108 has no trouble adjusting to hot-wound active humbuckers or passive vintage single-coils. When you're ready to add some grit to rhythms and sustain to leads, the Rocket Bass's SGT ("Super Grit Technology") switch dials in a smooth overdrive that manages to keep fundamentals full while packing on the heat. You'll even find an 1/8-inch aux input and an 1/8-inch headphone output to facilitate silent practice, whether you're jamming along to tracks at home or warming up in the green room pre-show.
Though the Rocket Bass RB-108's 30 watts and 8-inch ported speaker certainly pack a punch, this is one combo that's best suited for the practice room, hotel, or studio — after all, that headphone output sounds great into an audio interface.
A Legacy preamp and 3-band Ampeg tone stack give the Rocket Bass RB-108 bass combo the punch, power, and growl that Ampeg amps are known for. A specially voiced 8-inch speaker succeeds in delivering the goods for practice, tracking, and travel. Need a meatier tone? The Rocket Bass's SGT switch dials up the heat in a hurry. No matter what style of music you play, there are buckets of big-sounding tones waiting to be discovered in the Ampeg RB-108.
Vintage 1960s Ampeg visuals
Ampeg holds claim to some of the most recorded and toured-with bass amplifiers of all time. The Rocket Bass RB-108 combo amp looks back to Rocket-series amplifiers of the 1960s for its Atomic Age visual cues while focusing forward to bring in-demand bass features to a mobile design. Whether you're just starting out or you're a van-seasoned veteran, bass players at Irvine Art & Music agree: there's loads to love about the Ampeg Rocket Bass RB-108 bass combo.
Ampeg RB-108 Rocket Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- Timeless Ampeg bass tone to go
- Takes visual cues from 1960s Rocket amplifiers
- Iconic black diamond wrap
- Signature sparkle grille cloth
- Ampeg Legend preamp with 3-band EQ delivers monumental bass tone for country to rock
- SGT overdrive packs on bite and sustain
- Specially voiced 8-inch speaker in a ported cabinet
- 0dB/-15dB instrument inputs accommodate active or passive pickups
- 1/8-inch auxiliary input for jamming along to backing tracks
- 1/8-inch headphone output for practice and recording
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:Single
- Total Power:30W
- Speakers:1 x 8"
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (-15dB/0dB), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:23 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:99-015-1905