Private Lessons – Terms and Conditions
15315 Culver Drive, Suite 150, Irvine, CA 92604
Office: (949) 559-3069 Text: (949) 372-9952
1. Payment in full must be made at time of enrollment.
2. The tuition arrangement is for private lessons between the student and teacher. If you would like a parent or guest to join, please check with your teacher.
3. To reserve your guaranteed tuition spot, full payment must be made (see #5 below). Without full payment, your spot will be available for other students to reserve. If you are inactive for more than one (1) month, your tuition spot will be given up.
4. A $20 registration fee will be charged at the time of registration and payable each year from your start date. This fee covers the actual charge the software management system charges us. This software helps us manage your enrollment including class scheduling, attendance recordation, billing and automated text reminders.
5. The tuition fee will be deducted from the credit card on file: (a) at time of enrollment and (b) on the first day of each month for classes that same month.
6. There is a late fee of $30 for payments received after the 10th of each month.
7. If your account is overdue for more than 30 days (that is, by the 10th of the following month), our system will automatically send your account to a debt collection agency. You will be liable for all costs and expenses associated with the collection efforts. Once your file is transferred to the collection agency, we cannot unwind this process (it is irrevocable) and you will need to discuss directly with the collection agency.
8. All payments are non-refundable.
Missed Lessons and Makeup Policy
9. If you wish to withdraw or cancel a class, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 10. Depending on the amount of advance notice you provide, the following will apply: a. Credit will be issued if we receive at least 48 hours advance notice (the credit will be applied towards tuition fees for the next month).
b. Make-Up Class will be given if we receive at least 24 hours advance notice (the make-up class must be used by the end of the same month).
11. Important: Since our store is closed every Sunday, Sunday will not be counted for purposes of the giving of advance notice. This means, for example, to validly withdraw or cancel your class scheduled for Monday 11am, you will need to email us by no later than (i) 11am the prior Saturday to receive a Make-Up Class; or (ii) by 11am the prior Friday to receive a Credit.
12. Any unexplained absences (meaning without advance written notice) will be marked against your class attendance.
13. Where an unexplained absence is supported by a medical certificate, we will issue a Make-Up Class (which must be used by the end of the same month).
14. In extenuating circumstances, your teacher may be sick or on vacation in which case another faculty teacher will be offered. You can refuse this substitute teacher by notifying us in writing (a credit for that class will be applied to your account or a make-up class can be scheduled, if preferred).
15. If you wish to withdraw or stop lessons, you must email us at email@example.com with a minimum of 14 days notice.
16. Credits may be issued under certain extenuating circumstances but in no event will refunds be issued.
17. In consideration of accepting this class registration, you confirm you are taking part in these music lessons entirely at your own risk and that Irvine Art & Music Center and the teachers and organizers of the music lessons shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including without limitation, damages for intangible losses, arising out of or resulting from your enrolment in the program, participation in this program and attendance at any program event.