Keep Your Basses Clear
The XPRS1182S is a versatile subwoofer system designed to last. With a powerful 18-inch woofer, electronics protection, and a trio of DSP presets, this sub is no stranger when it comes to emitting crystal-clear low-end sound, no matter the situation. A set of external controls allows for easy setup and quick adjustments during performances, and it’s all packed inside a sturdy plywood shell, making it the perfect sub-system for indoor and outdoor venues. Irvine Art & Music speaker experts admire efficient, powerful bass, and in the case of the XPRS1182S, it’s a favorite.
Deep, responsive performance
Loaded with an 18-inch vented ferrite woofer and a 3-inch voice coil, the XPRS1182S can deliver tight bass output at a pleasing 40Hz–120Hz frequency range. The result is versatile performance that lends itself to virtually any low-end application. And there’s no question that the XPRS1182S will perform at its best — built in overheat, short circuit, and digital compressor protection keeps your speaker free from self-harm. Similarly, the unit’s temperature-controlled fan keeps the XPRS1182S cool and optimized in any environment.
A sub for any scenario
A trio of DSP modes can only mean one thing: beyond thankful subwoofer versatility. The XPRS1182S offers boost, extended LF, and normal DSP preset modes, ensuring you’ll get a unique bass response for any application. This subwoofer also comes with external volume, phase switch, EQ, and LPF controls, allowing you to fine-tune your low end and hone in on a preferred output. Music playback, live audio, and presentations can all benefit from bass support, and with the XPRS1182S at hand, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect amount.
Pioneer DJ XPRS1182S 18-inch Active Subwoofer Features:
- 18-inch active vented subwoofer with 3-inch voice coil
- Tight, balanced bass performance
- 3 DSP preset modes: boost, extended LF, and normal
- Deep 40Hz–120Hz frequency response
- Overheat, short circuit, and digital compressor electronic protection
- Standard metal pole mounting system
- Heavy-duty plywood construction with metal grille, foam, rubber feet, and double handles
- External volume, phase switch, EQ, and LPF controls
- Power-efficient Class D power rating
- LF Driver Size:18" Ferrite subwoofer
- Total Power:4000W Peak
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR
- Frequency Response:40Hz-120Hz (-6dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:130dB SPL
- Signal Processing:DSP Presets
- Mounting Options:Floor, Fly
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material:Plywood
- Weight:71.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:XPRS1182S