The Revelle 600 violin is designed to be very responsive and easy to play. It’s perfect for the advanced student or adult amateur seeking a dark, rich tone and elegant performance potential. This is a refined and powerful violin crafted by makers with over 3 years’ experience for the advanced student or adult amateur.
Order now and experience a professional instrument.FEATURES
- Wood: Crafted with naturally air dried 5-year plus European tone woods tone woods.
- Varnish: a skillfully, hand-applied 5- to 6-layer oil varnish based on a Strad pattern
- Fittings: French-made Despiau one-tree bridge, Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English-style E string adjuster, well-aged ebony pegs, and a Guarneri-style ebony chinrest.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and 100% sound adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability and optimal sound.
Revelle Model 600 Violin Only 4/4 Size
- Maker experience is 5+ years
- Hand-applied old-world antique oil varnish
- Aged 5+ year plus European tone woods
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English style E string adjuster
- Guarneri-style chinrest
- French made one tree Despiau Bridge
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings