Experience the magic of old-growth wood and old-world craftsmanship with the Alvarez Yairi DYM60HD Acoustic Guitar - Natural, now available at Irvine Art & Music. This heirloom instrument boasts premium tonewoods that deliver a warm midrange, open lows, and crisp highs that effortlessly respond to all types of playing. The back and sides are crafted from deluxe old-growth Honduran mahogany, while the master grade AAAA Adirondack spruce top features flawless surface and tonal traits reminiscent of vintage pre-WWII guitars. The DYM60HD also features a mahogany neck with an extended dovetail neck joint and an ebony fingerboard that ensures smooth and divine chording and picking on both ends of the neck.
In addition to its elegant tonewoods, the DYM60HD also boasts advanced engineering that sets it apart from other guitars at this price point. Custom asymmetric bracing helps balance tone across lows, mids, and highs, while the proprietary Direct Coupled bridge enhances sustain, volume, and response while reducing wear and tear for a more durable instrument.
Crafted by Yairi's team of 24 luthiers, this guitar is the embodiment of Alvarez's culture of obsessive attention to detail and traditional quality. It's not just an instrument, but a souvenir of music history and the emotions that shape it. With its exceptional craftsmanship and premium tonewoods, the DYM60HD is the perfect guitar for musicians looking for a lifetime of creative inspiration. Get yours now at Irvine Art & Music.
Alvarez Yairi DYM60HD Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Powerful dreadnought acoustic guitar
- Handmade in Japan by expert Yairi luthiers
- Premium AAAA Adirondack spruce top
- Back and sides made with old growth Honduran mahogany, seasoned 50 years
- Aged woods and a thin finish create an incredibly lightweight high-quality feel
- Comfortable mahogany neck with a semi-gloss finish and a unique "soft V" to "C" profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 20 frets
- Direct Coupled bridge allows more contact between strings and wood for pure tone and long sustain
- Extended dovetail neck joint enhances energy transfer from neck to body and yields wider truss rod adjustment range
- Gotoh 510 tuners for exceptional tuning stability
- Ebony bridge pins and a TUSQ saddle enhance vibrational transfer from string to top
- Forward Shifted spruce bracing fuels even response across highs, mids, and lows
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Yairi Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Solid AAAA Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Vintage Honduran Mahogany
- Body Bracing:FST2 Forward Shifted, Asymmetric Tone Bars
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Soft V to C
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh 510
- Bridge Material:Ebony, Direct Coupled
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Tusq
- Nut Width:1.718"
- Strings:D'Addario, .012-.053
- Case/Gig Bag:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:DYM60HD