Stellar Jumbo Acoustic from Yamaha - Available at Irvine Art & Music
The Yamaha LL36 ARE Original Jumbo acoustic guitar is a masterpiece of craftsmanship that offers unmatched tone and playability. With a solid Engelmann spruce top that has been treated with Yamaha's patented Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) technology and solid rosewood back and sides, this guitar delivers a rich, full-bodied sound that is truly exceptional. The 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck with ebony fingerboard adds to the guitar's incredible response and playability, while the genuine ebony bridge and abalone/maple binding offer a stunning visual appeal.
Stellar tonewood pairing The tonewood combination of rosewood and spruce has won over countless players who have fallen in love with the incredible blending of the rich low end from rosewood and the high and midrange clarity from spruce. The resulting tone is truly something that has to be experienced, and the LL36 ARE lets you do just that. Whether you're strumming, picking, or playing fingerstyle, this Jumbo-style acoustic guitar will translate your playing beautifully through this tonewood pairing.
Innovative construction to build a better guitar The LL36 ARE's incredible tone and smooth playability are the result of Yamaha's never-ending quest for perfection. The A.R.E. process gives your guitar a broken-in and aged tone by manipulating the molecular properties of the wood to mirror those of a guitar that has been played for years. The guitar also features modified non-scalloped bracing that enhances its low end, as well as a new design for the 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck that improves playability. Yamaha's innovative construction techniques have resulted in an amazingly playable and great-sounding instrument that you'll cherish for years to come.
Yamaha LL36 ARE Original Jumbo Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Jumbo acoustic with solid rosewood back and sides and solid Engelmann spruce top
- A.R.E. process gives the guitar an aged, vintage tone
- 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck with ebony fingerboard provides great playability and response
- Maple binding and ebony bridge enhance the rich tone of this stellar acoustic
- Modified non-scalloped bracing enhances low end
- Yamaha open-gear gold tuners look classic and offer rock-solid tuning
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Jumbo
- Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Top Wood:Solid Engleman Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Rosewood
- Neck Wood:5-ply Mahogany/Rosewood
- Neck Shape:Volute
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Yamaha Die-cast gold
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.732"
- Strings:Yamaha, .012-.052
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LL36R