The Yamaha AG08 is a powerful mixer/USB interface designed to meet the needs of today's streamers. At Irvine Art & Music, we know that having an efficient mixer can make a huge difference in the quality of your content. With dual-broadcasting capabilities and a range of advanced features, the AG08 is the perfect command center for any streamer.
The AG08 offers two independent phantom power microphone inputs, making it ideal for podcasting, simultaneous broadcasting, or performance management. Two headphone monitoring outputs allow two users to manage audio during a stream or recording session, and the AG08 Controller app allows the mixer to pan left and right with any stereo microphone for podcasts, interviews, cooperative live performances, and more.
The AG08's powerful onboard DSP control center features compression, EQ, reverb, delay, ducker, and maximizer effects for each of its eight channels. The fine details of each effect can be controlled via the AG08 Controller app, providing a handy onscreen visual for easy adjustment. Channel 1 also includes a voice changer tool with pitch and formant settings, four customizable preset buttons, and an amp simulator for live music performance.
In addition, the AG08 comes bundled with Steinberg software, including Cubase AI and WaveLab Cast, both of which can improve your audio production efficiency and even aid in music creation applications. You can even take advantage of the iOS-compatible Cubasis LE app to perform and create with your AG08 while away from the keyboard.
With its range of advanced features and versatile I/O, the Yamaha AG08 is the perfect choice for streamers who demand professional-quality audio. Get yours today at Irvine Art & Music.
Yamaha AG08 8-channel Mixer/USB Interface Features:
- Second-generation AG series 8-channel streaming mixer/interface
- Perfect for broadcasting applications and offline content creation
- 24-bit, 48kHz multichannel audio recording
- +48V phantom power in 2 condenser mic/line-in channels
- Fader and mute control for every input
- 2 independent headphone monitoring channels for simultaneous broadcasting and easy audio management
- 3 assignable line-in/USB signal-compatible faders provide exceptional layering control
- 4 effect preset buttons for Channel 1
- Onboard DSP effects: Voice Changer, Amp Simulator, Compressor, EQ, Reverb, and more
- 6 customizable sound pads deliver real-time FX audio
- Selectable 12V or USB 2.0 power source
- Cubase AI and WaveLab Cast bundled audio software
- Android supported with 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- Type: Streaming Mixer
- Channels: 8
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/48kHz
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Inputs - Line: 2 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/8" TRS, 1 x 1/8" TRRS
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (monitor), 2 x 1/4" TRS (monitor) 2 x 1/4" TRS (mix out)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Effects: Voice Changer, Amp Simulator, Compressor, EQ, Reverb, Delay, Ducker, Maximizer
- Faders: 5 x 60mm
- Software: Cubase AI, Steinberg, and WaveLab Cast bundled audio software