Stellar Acoustic-electric Cutaway from PRS
The Angelus SE A60E represents classic PRS quality in an affordable acoustic-electric that is designed for effortless live performance. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and ziricote back and sides with a smooth cutaway, the A60E produces wonderful acoustic tone that is steeped in crisp top end with just the right amount of low-end coloring for a well-rounded, full tone. And when you are ready to plug in, the onboard Fishman GT1 electronics produce wonderful amplified acoustic tone. Take it from our acoustic guitarists here — onstage or in the studio, this PRS is the real deal!
X-brace/classical hybrid bracing
PRS's proprietary X-brace/classical hybrid bracing method blends the techniques of some of the most legendary acoustic guitar luthiers in history. This bracing pairs a resonant top with a stiff and reflective back and sides, offering a powerful tone that doesn't mask the intricacies of your playing style. The SE A60E also has a genuine bone nut and saddle for added tonal support and resonance, along with a gorgeous ebony bridge.
Fine tonewoods meet signature PRS appointments
The PRS Angelus SE A60E features an Angelus body with a solid spruce top and laminated ziricote back and sides. The neck of this Angelus A60E follows Paul Reed Smith's wide neck shape and is carved from choice mahogany. A bound ebony fingerboard gives the neck a smooth feel and rich tones. And the signature bird inlays denote the Angelus as a member of the PRS family. The Angelus SE A60E manages to strike the perfect balance between modern, eye-catching adornments and a traditional acoustic appearance.
Fishman pickup system provides excellent sound onstage
The Fishman GT1 under-saddle pickup system continues to win over players across genres for its pristine translation of acoustic tone. The GT1 naturally senses vibration under the saddle, giving you a clear and strong voice with good feedback rejection. In addition, soundhole controls for tone and volume let you dial in your sound to taste. And the controls' low-profile design does away with unsightly electronics dominating the look of your guitar.
PRS Angelus SE A60E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Acoustic-electric cutaway with solid spruce top delivers nuanced clarity and projection
- Ziricote back and sides provide warm and rich sound
- Fishman GT1 under-saddle pickup system provides stellar amplified tone
- Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard is playable and responsive
- Large yet comfortable body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
- Cutaway offers upper-fret access for single-note melodies
- Eye-catching abalone/figured maple binding and rosette
- Genuine bone nut and saddle add enhanced tone support
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Angelus Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Ziricote
- Body Bracing:Hybrid Classical X-bracing
- Binding:Curly Maple with Abalone Purfling
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Wide Fat
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony, Curly Maple Bound
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Birds
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.3"
- Tuning Machines:PRS Designed
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:Fishman GT1 Preamp with Undersaddle Pickup
- Strings:PRS, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:101595:NA