Next-gen Digital Mixer for Professional DJs
There are three things that make a DJ mixer exceptional — pristine sound quality, performance-enhancing functions, and flexible connectivity — and the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 digital DJ mixer knocks them all out of the park. Ready for professional touring and club use, the DJM-900NXS2 features Pioneer's first-ever 64-bit mixing processor, extensive EQ and FX controls, and a range of connections including line and phono analog, S/PDIF digital, and dual USB computer audio sources. What's more, every knob, button, and fader feel smooth and precise, like the controls of a competition-grade race car. Whether you're spinning vinyl or tapping into the awesome power of rekordbox, the DJM-900NXS2 is going to be your new best friend in the DJ booth.
Pristine 64-bit sound lets you hear every detail
You haven't lived until you've performed with 64-bit/96kHz digital resolution! The sound of the 4-channel DJM-900NXS2 is so warm and organic, it's hard to believe you're not listening to vinyl on a top-quality hi-fi rig. Even the analog audio is clearer than you'd ever imagine, thanks to top-of-the-line preamp circuitry. With all of its added resolution and extraordinary sound quality, even DJing from your laptop via dual USB sound card connections (super handy when you're changing over between sets) sounds totally natural.
Killer effects let you kick up the energy in your show
Sound Color FX, Beat FX, switchable EQs — you name it, the DJM-900NXS2 delivers everything Irvine Art & Music DJs geek out about in a mixer. Want to make some noise? Just reach for the set of six Sound Color FX, which includes noise, bit crushing, killer sweeps, and more. Fourteen Beat FX also let you spice up your tracks with delay, modulation, and other dynamic effects that respond to the motion of your finger on the large X-Y pad. What's more, you can isolate frequencies when you apply effects, so if you just want to put some slap on the hats or phase the vocals it's super easy. Speaking of frequency controls, the DJM-900NXS2 features Pioneer's amazing 3-band EQs on each channel, which allow you to switch between powerful +6dB to -26dB or minus-infinity Isolator modes.
Top-quality I/O accommodates all of your DJ gear
Another thing the DJs here at Irvine Art & Music love about Pioneer's DJM-900NXS2 is the freedom it gives you to hook up your gear however you like. Onboard, you'll find four sets of phono/line RCA inputs and inputs for up to two microphones, which include Beat FX and Talk Over options, but that's just the beginning. If you DJ with digital decks, then you'll appreciate the S/PDIF connectors too, and dual USB connectors make changing over between laptop systems a piece of cake. What's more, a stereo send/return loop lets you expand your effects options, and you can use iOS apps such as RMX-1000 via USB. And to ensure that you're getting only the best possible sound quality, gold-plated terminals are standard issue on all of the DJM-900NXS2's audio connections.
Pioneer Pro DJ DJM-900NXS2 Digital DJ Mixer Features:
- Comprehensive 4-channel digital DJ mixer for touring and installation
- Extensive analog and digital I/O lets you easily hook up all of your gear
- 64-bit/96kHz mixing processor delivers highly detailed and incredibly dynamic sound
- Each channel includes a 3-band EQ that's switchable between +6/-26dB and Isolator modes
- Dual microphone inputs with Beat FX and Talk Over mode onboard
- Enhance your mix and create cool transitions with 7 Sound Color FX
- Control 16 exciting Beat FX via the large X-Y pad and FX Frequency assignments
- Independent send/return loop lets you add external effects to the mix
- Incorporate your favorite iOS effects, such as Pioneer's RMX-1000 via USB
- Contact-free Magvel faders hold up to millions of performances
- Dual USB connections make laptop changeovers totally seamless
- Includes ProDJ Link networking for complete Pioneer DJ system integration
- Adjustable fader and crossfader curves let you dial in the feel you need
- Full MIDI capabilities onboard provide easy integration with your computer rig
- Fully compatible with Pioneer's rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack
4 + mic
6 x Sound Color FX, 14 x Beat FX
4 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono), 4 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic), 1 x 1/4" (mic 2)
2 x XLR (master), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (rec out), 2 x 1/4" (booth)
4 x Coax (S/PDIF)
1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
2 x Type B, 1 x Type A
2 x 1/4" (send), 2 x 1/4" (return), RJ45 LAN link