Black Pedi Niteflash 16100 Oblong Violin Case
Introducing the new and improved Pedi NiteFlash 16100 Series. Updated with reflective straps that can provide additional safety for musicians who travel at night! These cases feature a patented "steel shield technology" that provides extreme durability and pressure resistance up to 140kg. It features a traditional oblong shape with leather trimmings. Its workmanship shows great quality. And it's an incredibly light case that features a durable, water-resistant canvas exterior. Top Reasons To Get This Case
- ✔ Only 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- ✔ 'Night Stripe’ reflective strips
- ✔ High-pressure resistance / you can stand on the case
- ✔ Protective suspension system
- ✔ Water-resistant covers
- ✔ Large rain flap secured by magnetic catches
- ✔ Attached backpack straps / comfortable to carry
- - For full-size violin
- - One shoulder strap
- - Subway strap
- - 2 concealed backpack straps
- - Large external padded music bag
- - 2 bow holders
- - Velcro neck strap
- - Interior lined with 2 tone suede effect fabric.
- 31.30” x 11.02" x 5.91” (79.5 x 28 x 15 cm)
- Upper bout: 7.87” (20 cm)
- Lower bout: 10.04" (25.5 cm)
Patented "Steel Shield" structure
The "Steel Shield" design allows Pedi to do away with the more traditional heavy plywood and foam construction, reducing the weight of the case significantly and improving both shock and heat resistance.
Hidden Backpack System
Pedi's soft and well-padded backpack system can be folded back into a special pocket when you don't need them, eliminating the annoyance of flapping straps.
Spacious Music Pocket
The music pocket is over-sized allowing you to actually use it to store music. It also includes another smaller pocket inside that can be used to stow items like tuners, pencils or even your mobile phone.