Helix Power in a Streamlined Package
Legendary Helix processing
At the core of the Helix LT is Line 6's dual DSP HX modeling engine. The HX engine reproduces every minute detail that goes into a great amplifier. Every single detail has been taken into account, down to an amplifier's power supply ripple and tube sag, ensuring you receive an ultra-realistic playing feel and experience. The classic bloom and compression of some amps and the powerful punch of others are all faithfully accounted for. You can also load custom impulse responses to personalize your tone.
Fast and easy programming
Even with a massive amount of routing, recording, and editing power under the hood, Helix LT's touch-sensitive footswitches let you actually edit your whole sound with your feet, without even having to stop playing. And the large 6.2" LCD display rids the system of menu surfing, while giving as much control as the deepest editing software. It's so intuitive to navigate that Line 6 claims you'll have 90% of Helix LT mastered within a 5-minute glance at the full-color Helix LT quick-start guide. Design your rig at the speed of thought.
Make hands-free changes
If there's one thing Irvine Art & Music guitar players know, it's that guitarists love stompbox pedals. We're naturally inclined to want to step on a footswitch and hear the tone we're looking for. Line 6 understands this, which is why Helix LT eschews all the deep and confusing editing that plagues many other pro-level products, for a simple-to-use 12-footswitch interface that gives you all the sound and parameter tweaking you'll ever need. Now you don't even have to stop playing to get comprehensive control of your whole rig.
One of the ways Helix LT has made itself even easier to use is with a streamlined selection of inputs and outputs. You'll still enjoy the multiple effects loops, Variax compatibility, external control of your effects and amplifier, and more that have made the original Helix such a popular tool for guitarists. But having fewer ins and outs allows Helix LT to come in with more compact dimensions, while still offering essentially the same options and control. Helix LT even boasts an onboard expression pedal — a rarity among other compact, competitive multi-effects units.
Line 6 Helix LT Multi-effects Guitar Processor Features:
- Dual DSP-powered HX modeling engine
- Over 300 amp, cab, mic, and effects models
- World-class polyphonic pitch-shifting effects
- 6.2" LCD display
- 12 touch-sensitive footswitches for editing
- 2 mono/1 stereo FX Loop
- 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Expression pedal outs
- AES/EBU, and L6 Link digital outputs
- Capacitive touch-sensitive switches for parameter recall
- Preset or stompbox modes
- Integrated looper
- Tour-grade footswitches
- Supports third-party impulse responses (IRs)
- True preset spillover
- Pedal Type:Multi-FX Guitar workstation
- Presets:1024 (8 setlists with 32 banks x 4 presets)
- Number of Effects:200+ effects (latest firmware), Up to 32 simultaneous FX (DSP permitting)
- Effects Types:Distortion, Dynamics, EQ, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Pitch/Synth, Filter, Wah, Volume/Pan
- Amp Modeling:Over 100 Amp, Cab and Mic Models (latest firmware)
- Impulse Response:IR Support
- Looper:60 seconds (mono full speed), 30 seconds (stereo full speed)
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (guitar), 2 x 1/4" (returns)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (main out), 2 x 1/4" (main out), 2 x 1/4" (sends)
- Digital Outputs:1 x XLR (AES/EBU, L6 link)
- MIDI I/O:In, Out/Thru
- USB:1 x Type B
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O:1 x RJ45 (Variax), 1 x 1/4" (expression2/external amp switch)
- Expression Control:Built-in Pedal
- Features:450MHz SHARC DSP Processor
- Compatibility:OS X 10.10 or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:12.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 99-060-2305