Experience the Sound and Feel of Real Cymbals at Low Volume
Get the best of both worlds with the Zildjian L80 Low Volume Quiet Cymbal Pack, now available at Irvine Art & Music. These cymbals play like real cymbals, but at a reduced volume of up to 80%, thanks to their unique perforated pattern. You can play them with any stick, mallet, or technique, and still enjoy a full decay and responsive playing nuance. The L80 Low Volume cymbals are perfect for quiet rehearsals, late-night practice, pit work, and worship bands.
Say Goodbye to Practice Volume Frustrations
This pack also includes Remo Silentstroke mesh drumheads, the perfect solution for practice volume frustrations. Say goodbye to thick rubber pads that compromise your playing-feel or ineffective dampers that ruin your gigging heads. These mesh heads fit your acoustic drums to exponentially drop playing volume while retaining the natural acoustic tone of your kit.
The Zildjian L80 Cymbal/Remo Silentstroke Drumhead Pack includes a 14" L80 Low-volume hi-hat pair, 16" and 18" L80 Low-volume crashes/rides, and 10", 12", 14", 16", and 22" Silentstroke drumheads.
Practice naturally with the low-volume cymbals and drumheads from Zildjian and Remo, now available at Irvine Art & Music.
- Zildjian L80s sound and respond like real cymbals
- Up to 80% softer than traditional cymbals
- Remo Silentstroke mesh heads reduce the volume of your acoustic kit
- Play with any stick, mallet, or technique
- Perfect for practice and low-volume rehearsals and performances
- This boxed set includes:
- 14" L80 Low-volume hi-hat pair
- 16" L80 Low-volume crash
- 18" L80 Low-volume crash/ride
- 10", 12", 14", 16", and 22" Silentstroke drumheads
- Series:Low Volume Set
- Hi Hats:14"
- Crash 1 :16"
- Material:Proprietary Alloy
- Manufacturer Part Number: LV468RH