This innovative product, made by Silverstein Works, automatically maintains the optimal 50-65% relative humidity level within your REEDCURE or other reed cases, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, this controller provides true "two-way" purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture as needed in order to maintain a consistent environment.
- No more manual adjustments necessary due to seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors.
- Simply fold the Boveda pack in a half and place it on top of your reeds as shown in the picture.
- Typically lasts between 4 and 9 weeks based on usage pattern and the air tightness of your reed case.
- Once the pack becomes firm, discard and replace it with a new one.
- During the curing and sterilization cycle, be sure to temporarily remove the pack from your REEDCURE.